Despite its simplicity, PKS can address many of the issues encountered in SIP architectures.
Here are a few use cases explained to give you a better understanding of how PKS can help you:
- Securing a telephony system
- Fail over from a primary to a secondary IPBX
- High availability of an IPBX with 2 or more instances
- Geographical distribution of IPBX with centralised telecom operator connection
- Connecting a multi-tenant IPBX to a telecom operator
- Connecting an IPBX to more than one operator